[aprssig] Say, Brent - Red line on map

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sun Aug 1 22:11:29 UTC 2004

I'm seeing a line sort of at random. It appears to originate with a station
and go maybe 100 miles.. I do not have dead reckoning, etc. turned on. Not
sure what it means. Any thoughts?

It does not correlate to the directoin of travel reported by the station.

The line orignates with N5ZKD-1, I see nothing unusual in his packet. He's
a D700 if that matters.

Thoughts? The line points north-northwest, maybe 300 degress from his

       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-8 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  www.mearle.com/mark