[aprssig] APRSPoint

Mark A. Lewis mark at siliconjunkie.net
Thu Dec 2 04:11:19 UTC 2004

The problem isn't the lack of maps per se. It is the well, "uglyness" of
the maps, and lack of accuracy. There was a thread here the other day
about just that. Yes, you can make your own maps, but I do not have the
patience or the desire to do so. With APRSPoint, you hit the ground
running with accurate maps of the whole US, no muss, no fuss.