[aprssig] Hidden tracker with laptop access

Jordi Costa bvjordi at bitsnvolts.com
Thu Dec 2 14:56:15 UTC 2004

Some other features for the wish list

- Smart beaconing as HamHud & TinyTrak
- Send "near" posits as waypoints to GPS in order to display.
(Anti-Tracker). Seem usefull to SAR.
- Resend beacon if not heard digipeated (as HamHud).

- Local digipeating (as UIDigi). Acts digipeating normally when hears a
direct station. For previously digipeated stations modifies path in order to
be the last digipeater in the chain.

Nice prduct George !

Jordi - EA3CIU