[aprssig] APRS Symbols- Direction/Vectoring

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Dec 7 16:51:10 UTC 2004

What I'd still like to see is an application that draws the regular icons,
and then when you mouse over a crowded bunch of them, would explode them out
to data blocks around the screen with lines indicating their actual

And how about the ability to tag a station with text notes?  They don't need
to go anywhere, just let me keep track of stuff like SAR team assignments
and last checkin time.