[aprssig] MacAPRS_carbon OT:History

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 14 02:31:59 UTC 2004

I did not know that. But I've been playing with MacAPRS since 96 so I
know it's been an important part of APRS. Should have been called
MacAPRS for Windows.

I ran the local iGate with MacAPRS for a few years before setting up

Now my iGate and regional server are back on Macintosh on my Xserve G4
running javAPRSSrvr on OSX.

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Albany, NY