[aprssig] balloon path +144.99

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Mon Dec 20 12:51:07 UTC 2004

If I am reading the raw data correctly, and I freely admit I might not be,
these balloons are using RELAY,WIDE,WIDE for a path. When I operate
airmobile I use just WIDE for a path and sometimes I winder if I am QRMing
everyone doing that. Is RELAY,WIDE,WIDE really a good idea from 90,000 feet?
Not trying to start a flame war, there may be a reason for this I am not
aware of.
BTW, I used the 144.99 input when in Annapolis last weekend with good
results. Does anyone else use this? What equipment is needed to set one of
these atlernate inputs up?

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.