[aprssig] Re: New n-N paradigm

AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Tue Dec 21 02:43:53 UTC 2004

When we set up digis SR3DPN and SR2DDU everything was well, digis work with
KPC3+ v.8.3, exept there is no timer for UIDIGI ON ..., just for UIFLOOD and
Digis SR3DGT-15 and SR2DBZ work with KPC3+ v.9.0 and there is a lot of
duplicates. We've checked everything: anyone runs crazy IGate or WIDE digi
at home station etc., and finally we found v9.0 does all duplicates.
New command UIDUPE is not explained in manual, only ?UIDUPE gives some
UIDUPE   Timer for UI duplicate checking (0-255 seconds)
But all timers do not work UIFLOOD UITRACE and UIDUPE
I have also one KPC3+ v9.0 on my desk in Chicago for some tests, if you want
to check it let me know.