[aprssig] Alinco DR-135T (TNC) Resetting

Tim Cwik tcwik at stnhbr.com
Tue Nov 2 13:53:25 UTC 2004

i have this problem with mine. it seems to be due to voltage drop outs. is
the radio on when the car is started? That may pull the supply voltage low
enough to cause it to reset. I added a separate battery for the radio.

On 2004.11.02 08:26, Jeff Kelly wrote:
> One more thing - the power to the radio is turned on
> and off - would a constant 12v help the situtation?
> Jeff

Tim Cwik
tcwik at stnhbr.com                            spamtrap: tjc123 at stnhbr.com
Voice: 609-368-2482                         Fax: 609-368-3695