[aprssig] Question about FindU

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 13:59:11 UTC 2004

Don't get upset please,  some people just don't know how to
correctively, informatively respond to a serious request for guidance
and should understand the request completely before shooting from the
hip, or better yet, don't respond at all if it isn't constructive
reading for any one, <G>

Every question asked and answered is a learning tool for the rest of us!

Stick around, you must have an interest or you wouldn't have come back
on board..