[aprssig] Aerial Photos (Terraserver) and findU

Tim Makins, EI8IC contesting at eircom.net
Sun Nov 14 16:08:44 UTC 2004

The above link should be all in one piece. It works for me. Did you remember
to include the whole URL, including bits that the mail server might have
line-wrapped ?

73s Tim EI8IC

Just released: NAOMI - the North American Overlay Mapper.
49 Maps. 1000's of Reference Points. Amazing Map Tools.
Live APRS display. Satellite images. Weather Radar Access.
Perfect for County Hunting, Sweepstakes, and other Contests.