[aprssig] APRSd

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Tue Nov 23 18:29:06 UTC 2004

I'm interested in setting up a linux box with the following parms...

I've downloaded APRSd but how does one get it to connect to an AX.25 soundmodem?
 Or, since it doesn't speak KISS, how does one get it to talk to soundmodem via
digined?  I'd like to set up a pseudo TTY link between aprsd and digined if

Also, how can I make APRSd connect to a filtered port on another server?  I'd
like to get only data within a certain geographic area instead of drinking from
a fire hose.