[aprssig] Emergency Beacons

James Jefferson jj at aprsworld.net
Tue Nov 23 18:35:58 UTC 2004

I believe he is refering to the aprsworld feature that does that. Here is
the sign-up page and information on it:

Unfortunately this feature is currrently off-line due to the fact that my
upstream provider blocks port 25 and therefore db.aprsworld.net can't send
the e-mail when it gets a emergency message.

It's something I should work on fixing ...