[aprssig] Chemical sensors

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Fri Oct 8 23:58:40 UTC 2004

I think it needs to go way beyond the spec and into a new relm.  I would
suggest this sort a telemetry packet that could also contain weather
sensors....not the other way around.  We waist a lot of space in a packet
dealing with locations....which is NOT necessary for sensor data.....for the
vast majority of sensors.  This is where Meta files enter into the
picture....and we should consider this.....me thinks!