[aprssig] Worst Path of the Day

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:06:47 UTC 2004

I like this one.
Getting to the internet is easy and easy to fix.
It is easier to put up an IGate than a digi.
Let FINDU not show anyone with a path longer than 3.
(Though 2 is really the right path in most urban areas)...  Bob

>>> "Joe Della Barba" <joe at dellabarba.com> 10/26/04 8:37:56 PM >>>
A modest proposal:
I bet most of these "super path" people are running trackers in mobiles
like to show up on FINDU no matter what. I bet if the worst offenders
not amenable to suggestion that they have their FINDU position replaced
BAD PATH or something like that for a week. I bet it would work
Joe N3HGB-5

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org