[aprssig] FT-107M and HF APRS

Norm McMillan njmcmillan at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 31 00:36:07 UTC 2004

Apologies for cross posting.

I appear to have resolved the frequency instability problem. A second
loan set does not exhibit the same problem after an hours warm up. The
original was still drifting after several days.

Unfortunately I'm now faced with the FT-107M not transmitting on the
WARC bands! I'm wondering if this is a *feature* which can be
circumvented somehow.

The set is not mine and I don't have access to the user manual.

The whole "proof of concept" project is turning into time consuming

Any and all help would be appreciated

Norm, VK2XCI,
Voice of The Edge of The Outback.