[aprssig] HT Recommendation
vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Sep 15 03:21:18 CDT 2004
Wonder if you can help me make a decision.
I am looking at hand helds for APRS work.
I have researched two so far. I have had a Kewood thd7ag but not really
1. Runs of a silly voltage of 11 Volts
2. Has only two power level settings
3. Does not appear to be dual band 24/7
4. Has 1300 mAh battery
1. Runs on 12 volts to 16 volts
2. Has full time dual band
3. Supports mutli mode on band B
4. Has 1550 mAh battery
5. Has a battery meter
More information about the aprssig