[aprssig] USA to Brazil

F. R. Aragão - PT2TD pt2td at yahoo.com.br
Sat Apr 2 19:33:34 UTC 2005

Hi Joe

In nBrazil APRS is on 145.570. Thare is a net of digi
and igates in the states (and city) of São Paulo and
Rio de Janeiro. Also in Florianopolis and Belo
PY1EU (http://www30.brinkster.com/py1eu/aprs.htm) in
Rio is the sysop of an APRS2 (www.aprs2.net) server:
brazil.aprs2.net with the port 14579 for brazilian
In Buenos Aires (Argentina) there is a very good net
of digis and gates on 144.935.
Here in Brasilia im moment there is only my igate for
the ISS. I could change the frequency if you need it
or you can use the reverse frequencies.
If you come over Brasilia, please send me a note with
the date.

Francisco Rogerio Aragão, PT2TD