[aprssig] Question about the new STANDARD

John Johnson Ke4tzn at cox.net
Sat Apr 2 23:43:37 UTC 2005

If I run WIDE2-2 at my house I can get into KB4TOH-10, K4ROK-10 and from
time to time KD4PBS-3. So if I run WIDE2-2 all three digis can hear me
so I would be creating QRM to the network. Somebody correct me if I am
wrong. SO should I run K4ROK-10,WIDE2-2 or K4ROK-10,WIDE2-1? I think one
of these would be better than just WIDE2-2. What I am getting to is if
you can be heard by multiple digis should the user run their local digi
as the first hop and then WIDE2-2 or WIDE2-1 OR WIDE1-1? I think if we
put this in the new standard then we can add even more bandwidth for the
John Johnson

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.