Order Tray | Contact Us | Home | SIG Lists

[aprssig] D700 microphone

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.net
Mon Apr 4 00:02:20 UTC 2005


Hey group,

Does anybody have a spare D700 microphone in working or non-working condition 
they would like to get rid of? Mine apparently got caught in my pickup truck 
seat and the case got cracked. It works 90% of the time but the other 10% it 
likes to get stuck transmitting.

Thanks in advance,

-Jim KB0THN
kb0thn at aprsworld.net




More information about the aprssig mailing list