[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 5 01:24:51 UTC 2005

How would I feel?  It's at http://n1vg.net/opentracker/ot1-source.zip.  Help

And I'm not TAKING anything.  I'm proposing a PATCH, most likely a
single-byte modification to the .exe file, that would remove the reg code
check.  Whether that change gets integrated with the UI-View32 distribution
or not would be up to the copyright holder.

I see nothing to indicate that the registration form is being used to track,
enforce, or otherwise encourage compliance with the donation policy.  If
that's not the case, than I can understand keeping it.  But if it's just
there so someone can spit out registration codes all day in response to
emails, what's the point?