[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 5 01:55:45 UTC 2005

>You seem to feel that you can do anything you want.  Many of us recall your
>attempt to take over 144.39 with your open tracker or what ever you called

Ah yes, my last sinister plot for world domination.  And it would have
succeeded, had it not been for Bob and his Kenwood-wielding midshipmen
storming my volcanic island lair!  Damn you, Bruninga!  I'll have my
revenge!  Just wait until my atomic WIDE99-99 bomb is completed!

Or are we using LINK99-99 now?  LAN99-99 maybe?  Uhhh.. well, no matter!
I'll figure it out sooner or later, and then you're all DOOMED!!!