[aprssig] MIM Module

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 7 00:15:32 UTC 2005

I gave out the MIM source code and stopped producing
them.  Just too busy.  Donno if anyone else is doing it.

>>> c_f_coder at yahoo.com 4/6/05 7:50:15 PM >>>
Is this still in production? I find some of the info
on Bob's site, but not sure if APRS Engineering and/or
Clements Engineering are still sourcing these. Any
address, email, url, or price information would be
great. I need the telemetry functions that it provides
and would be a great starting place for me.

Thanks again,
Michael KC0EXP

Yahoo! Messenger

aprssig at lists.tapr.org