[aprssig] Paths and paradigms

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 7 20:42:57 UTC 2005

Every statement that I make about WIDE2-2 tries to include
the words "in Dense areas."  We also say use WIDE3-3 in
sparse areas 3 or more hops from big cities.  Out where you
live in Estern NM, your situation is different.  Use what it
takes...  Bob

>>> needhame1 at plateautel.net 4/7/05 3:44:51 PM >>>

         I just got home last night from a week on the road.  I'm
just how isolated I am going to be in the next months or years.  When I
statements like

         "Drop the RELAY. The best path to use in the US is

         it really concerns me.  Basically, this person is saying that
hops is enough anywhere in the entire US and I'm not sure it is.  I can

internet to anybody from here, but RF takes a bit more than two hops,
and I
bet this isn't the only place.

         7 3
         In eastern New Mexico, DM84, 200 miles ESE of Albuquerque

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org