[aprssig] Rain gauge

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 12 17:02:37 UTC 2005

Anyone know where I can find a cheap, simple tipping bucket rain gauge?  One
that just provides a simple contact closure when it tips.  Would be nice to
augment the standard AAG 1-wire instrument - the rain gauge could connect
directly to the OpenTracker's counter input and wouldn't need a 1-wire bus

Most of these things are over $60... seems expensive when I've seen more
complicated devices in McDonald's happy meals.

Scott, N1VG