[aprssig] Baker to Vegas Tomorrow...

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Sat Apr 23 00:20:18 UTC 2005

Just a reminder, tomorrow and Sunday is the biggest event in the APRS
year, the Baker to Vegas Run, with more than 40 APRS trackers
scheduled. findU's page is at

On this page there is not only a zoomable map, but a table of the
trackers, the leg of the course they are on, and the distances in that
leg. This table is not perfect, I need a GPS track of the course to do
that, and so far no one has been able to provide me with one (could
have done it myself last year when I was at Great Basin National Park,
but didn't think about it then).

The group that coordinates the APRS activity (OC RACES)  runs a javAPRS
tracking page for those that prefer that display method

Steve K4HG