[aprssig] battery enclosure.

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sun Apr 24 22:43:10 UTC 2005

At 10:37 AM 4/24/2005, Rich Garcia wrote:
>$90 sounds a bit steep. May want to check out WestMarine and similar dealers
>also since they are used
>on personal watercraft also and if I remember correctly much MUCH less

         Shucks, just use a gel cell battery meant for a wheelchair, and
mount it in a plastic tool box.  Total charge about $25...

         I'm so cheap I squeak when I walk...

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk

For you dog lovers: Proheart 6 is DANGEROUS and your dog may not survive!

All (and more) found via