[aprssig] Charge controllers

Jason Creager jason at creager.com
Fri Apr 29 21:23:22 UTC 2005

Hi Phil,

I'm also searching for something that will charge my SLA batteries from my
power supply, so if you get an answer offlist, please forward it to me. I
bought a case of 12V 2.3Ah batteries and have no way to charge them right

In the meantime, Gruber Power Services sells a wallwart two stage charger
for $14, but it seems a shame to do that when that DC power is just sitting
right there. The S/H is $7.50, but they have good prices on batteries, too.
The charger is eBay item # 5771086121
- Jason - KC0ERG
http://jason.creager.com		kc0erg at qsl.net 		Las Vegas, NV

All responses subject to the terms of