[aprssig] Not on Find-U

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Aug 2 20:27:15 UTC 2005

Bruce N7RR wrote on 02/08/2005

> I can't find N7RR-7 on Find-U. Can anybody read my packets direct and tell
> me if I've set any parameters incorrectly?

You don't show up there for a position,  raw data or for errors. It sounds
like you aren't being heard. What path are you using? Are you in a location
where there should be reasonable coverage / what digi or IGate you nearest
to? Are you on the right frequency? Broken wire on transmit audio?

Just saw Cap's response about RELAY,TRACE2-2 so I did some more digging. I
take it he was looking at a cached page from somewhere like Google... where
they showed a cached page from Feb 21 2005 with the path that Cap mentioned.
Are you still using RELAY  and / or TRACE? If so, I would take Cap's advice
and update your path.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH