[aprssig] Tracker Enclosure ?

Todd Springer toddsp2 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 15:34:59 UTC 2005

I have used the 2 below for projects similar to what you are doing.
The pelicans are expensive but when you need watertight they are hard to

As for small radios that are good for what you are doing I would try and
find a Yaesu Ft-1500. These have been discontinued but can be found on
Ebay and such. I like these radios because they are small have a din
data connector and the entire case is the heat sink.