[aprssig] How to digi 6x in the New APRS world?

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Wed Aug 17 17:32:59 UTC 2005

At 11:33 AM 8/16/2005, Cap Pennell wrote:
>Time to check your antenna, Earl?  hi  You're getting out, through KA5B and
>MELROZ, at least.
>73, Cap

         Wow!  Actually, it wasn't the antenna -- the TNC was "locked up"
and doing nothing at all.  I think I got it fixed -- now I see a total of
10 stations -- one is a mile from me, and one is from the internet
feed.  The other 8 are causing all the congestion around here, with my
station seeing 12 packets in 10 minutes.

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk