[aprssig] Findu queries

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Thu Aug 25 23:51:08 UTC 2005

Hi Vic
           Already been built. You can down load my program that does
just what you want from.

The name of the program is CgiFindu. It is freeware. No charge for
its use. It is a Windows based program.

Down load it and let me know what you think.

On 25 Aug 2005 at 7:56, Vic Fraenckel wrote:

> I am looking for a way I can build a small DESKTOP app with a series of Findu Queries that are "clickable" so a novice user can fire off a query and get results back. Is anything like this available?
> Any enlightenment will be appreciated.
> Vic
> Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
> victorf ATSIGN windreader DOTcom
> KC2GUI

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs