[aprssig] findU maintenance

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Dec 4 16:31:36 UTC 2005

and thanks for all you do with FINDU!
We just finished the USNA Football run
and it was just so easy to let FINDU do
all the work.

>>> steve at dimse.com 12/04/05 11:08 AM >>>
I had to take findU offline for a little while today. One of the data
tables was corrupted when one of the disks filed. I am repairing the
table now and hope to have it back up in a couple hours.

Hopefully this will be the last time I need to take findU offline, as
the new server arrived at TAMU a couple weeks ago and is just waiting
to be installed, once it is up and running I'll be able to easily
switch the load if there is a problem in one or the other.

Steve K4HG

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org