[aprssig] Screen scraper

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Tue Dec 20 16:09:27 UTC 2005

When I was watching the http server here the other day I saw some really
weird stuff.

It was like search engine robots where trying to access the kml file i had

here is an example - - [20/Dec/2005:14:41:48 +1000] "GET /vkaprs.kml HTTP/1.1"
200 56865
=APRS%5fFOLDER" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322)"

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>