[aprssig] Screen scraper

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 23:35:36 UTC 2005

Just downloaded and using the latest jar, and it and the one prior, does
an awful lot of

closing: socket[localhost  and so forth, the it reads and closes again
gets a few station reports, the closes after a read..

Is this normal, what seems to happen during this, is Google zooms out
and flies to the North Pole, :-) and then back for another read...

P.S.  tell me how to copy and paste the jar display, or I can send a
screen capture..