[aprssig] Screen scraper

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Dec 21 03:43:34 UTC 2005

Seems broken mate

Thats all it puts out

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <kml xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.0">
- <Folder>
  <name>APRS Data Stream</name>

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]On Behalf Of Gregg Wonderly
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2005 9:25 AM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Screen scraper

Andrew Rich wrote:
> Greg
> It seems to reconnect when a packet has raw GPS data in it
> I saw it re-connect 4 times and all last packets where $GP.......

Okay, I just submitted another update to turn Google earth plus tracking on
an option.  I also fixed a bug with location updates not being done from
packets correctly.

If you can copy any logged messages out of the DOS/shell window and shoot
to me in an email, there is probably an exception trace in there that will
at a parser problem with raw GPS messages.

Gregg Wonderly

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org