[aprssig] Screen scraper

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Dec 21 07:36:09 UTC 2005

Good stuff Greg !

Now we are cooking with gas

I see you have done quite a lot of work

Thanks Andy

will let it run for a bit

and then test it on LINUX later on

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org]On Behalf Of Gregg Wonderly
Sent: Wednesday, 21 December 2005 4:33 PM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Screen scraper

Andrew Rich wrote:
> Seems broken mate

Rats, I new better than to try and rush out a few updates before heading off
the my clubs end of year party.  I've put version 0.5 up now that should
care of the problems you've mentioned including the changes requested.  I've
also put in the code for import to allow a log file of APRS data to be
back with a specified delay between packets.  It needs some more
but if you set google earth to poll faster than the rate of packet playback,
should be able to start to see playback with motion for following tracks.

Gregg Wonderly

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org