[aprssig] INVALID STREAM entry in aprsd logs

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Tue Dec 27 20:27:24 UTC 2005

   Greetings List:

	Hope Santa brought many new toys, D700a's and TNC's!

	Perusing my logs, I've noticed alot of "INVALID STREAM" entries lately. The
packets received before this entry all seem normal so I'm sure that it's
something that is being discarded and the invalid stream is just logged.
I've reset the modem (same problem), switched out the KPC-3 with the same

	Has anyone else noticed this msg in their logs?