[aprssig] 2206 joint pass ISS/PCSAT

David Rush david at davidarush.com
Wed Feb 2 20:49:49 UTC 2005

Well, I've succeeded in getting into each independently, but no double-hops.

12.5V 10C
12.5V 10C
12.5V 10C
12.6V 10C
12.6V 08C
12.6V 06C
12.6V 06C
12.6V 06C

I was using the now-discouraged WIDE,WIDE path, but the time when both
birds were in my view was limited, and I didn't have time to go reprogram
the path (using an OpenTracker sitting out in the back yard on a vertical

I think I'll try a path of PCSAT-1,RS0ISS-3 for the next pass at 22:10z, as
I'm in the PCSAT footprint longer than I'm in the ISS footprint.  ISS goes
almost right over my head (69 deg), and PCSAT's hits 45 deg.

David, KY7DR