[aprssig] New mapping interface

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 8 17:01:45 UTC 2005

> That is absolutely cool Jim!  Great looking maps I might add.. Wonder
> how long before they realize the bandwidth is too much?

Google's got a LOT of bandwidth.  Once this app hits the mainstream, I doubt
all the APRS users in the world would make a significant impact.  And
Google's proven themselves to be less evil than most of their competitors...
I hope they could be shown that supporting amateur radio would be a good
thing.

Scott
N1VG