[aprssig] New mapping interface

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 8 17:38:54 UTC 2005

I fired up Microsoft Fiddler (debugging HTTP proxy) and started playing with
it.  The search results are returned as XML - the format is very clear, with
an icon link, data fields, position, and so on.  It remains to be seen how
tough it'd be to subvert it.  I'm  hoping Google provides some sort of API
to make this easy.