[aprssig] New symbol for Winlink/IRLP/Echolink nodes needed??

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Wed Feb 16 23:56:45 UTC 2005

In UI-View is the defined as the ARRL/RSGB symbol   Alternet set and "a".
The graffic....if you look really close is the ARRL icon which is a diamond
for the blind...like me!  It does have ARRL RSGB written vertically in
it...if you can see that...most probably can not.  Winlink uses this symbol
with an O'ly of W.