[aprssig] A fix for KPC-3s?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 18 02:56:16 UTC 2005

It's been mentioned a few times.  The UIDIGI ROM does a good job of
smartening up TNC-2s.  For new installations, I think it's a waste to buy a
KPC-3+ at $160 or whatever they're going for these days and then add a PIC.

Someone was working on a rule-based digipeater for the TNC-X.  Anyone know
what happened to that?

I'd devote some work to a project like that, but I'm too busy working on
something to make the KPC-3+ and 9612+ obsolete.  =]  (As of yesterday, it
finally speaks USB!  And I see the USB CDC Abstract Control Model spec in my