[aprssig] Re: [Weather programs - Davis Pro II

Ken Brown W2KB at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 21:06:57 UTC 2005

Try Weather Display's 30-day free trial.

If it works and you like it, consider purchasing it, bout $70 US.  Free
upgrades, etc. from then on, typically weekly.  Outstanding support, etc.

73, ---Ken

> Anyone know of a free weather program that will take input from a Davis
> II? Need to try to display it as a web page also.

Only think I know about the Davis is that the "Meteo" program can be
used to talk to it.  See the xastir/Davis/README file for details.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com

aprssig at lists.tapr.org