[aprssig] path for Tiny Track

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Mon Feb 21 18:24:40 UTC 2005

In the Chesapeake Bay area, WIDE2-2 should be just fine.  RELAY,WIDE2-2
could be used as the alternate on the TT.

For an airplane, I would say WIDE1-1 or WIDE2-2 would be sufficient.  You
wouldn't need RELAY, and definitely should not use WIDE for an airmobile.

WIDE,WIDE,WIDE for an airmobile is nothing but a super QRM generator. ;-)

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U