[aprssig] Bob, Address the WIDE7-6 Possibility

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Feb 22 20:07:25 UTC 2005

Yes, there is a link on the fix14439.html web page..
to download APRSTEST.EXE  just run  it and
give it the file name of a raw TNC capture
file and it gives some useful numbers...
but they have to be intelligently interpreted...

I'd be happy to kibitz.

>>> mwrobertson at comcast.net 2/22/05 2:33:13 PM >>>

What is the aprstest.exe, and is it on your url?

Robert Bruninga wrote:

> John,
> Capture a 1 hour raw TNC capture file and send it to
> me.  We can take a quick look with APRSTEST.EXE
> and see what is going on in your area, to help figure
> out what is best...  Bob

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org