[aprssig] APRS routing strategies

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Wed Feb 23 01:43:43 UTC 2005

I'm checking out the mods to uiview32.ini right now. It appears to be
working, but it's going to take a lot of observation to see if everything is
working as it should. Thanks for the ui-view tip!

Right now things are in a state of experimentation and transition. We  have
ui-digi's that need to be edited (eventually reburned), a few kpc3's to
reprogram, and a bunch of ui-view32 systems to mod.

Haven't had time to play with trapping at this point. I assume entries like
WIDE7-7, down through WIDE4-4 in the ALIAS box in Digi Setup should do what
we were talking about. I've had a few thoughts of trying to trap the odd
WIDE5-3's that I see.

...hasan, N0AN