[aprssig] Airmobile Digi

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:20:40 UTC 2005

Some of out students do balloon based experiments.  With the recent
PCSAT-ISS joint operations, I thought about balloon based digi
experiments.  Just one digi, or even better, two balloons launched
simultaneously couple hundred miles apart and digipeat through both of

If it sounds sufficiently interesting, I may be able to get it on the
schedule for fall.  Construction on the spring balloon experiments are
already underway.  It looks like we'll have 4 launches in the late
March/early April time frame.