[aprssig] Google maps

ke4nyv at hamhud.net ke4nyv at hamhud.net
Sat Jul 2 01:08:42 UTC 2005

The API isn't too bad to learn so far.  I have been writing HTML for about 8
years, but never really got to serious in Java.  I went ahead and got a
key for
www.ke4nyv.com and according to the docs, that key is good for anything
under my
index directory.

So far, just in the last 30 minutes I have been able to show a map and place a
marker in the center.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics