[aprssig] Google maps debug

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Jul 2 23:26:43 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Dimse [mailto:steve at dimse.com]
Sent: Sunday, 3 July 2005 9:08 AM
To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Google maps debug

On Jul 2, 2005, at 6:47 PM, Jay Bareman wrote:

> This is the first one that has worked for me.

I gather since no one has provided any debug information from IE6
that there is no way to get any. Bad enough that they don't parse
something a number of other browsers have no trouble with, but to
fail without any way to get an error message is really lame.

Anyway, without access to a Windows system to experiment with, and
without access to any error message, there is nothing further I can
do for now. I'll have to say that unless someone comes up with a fix,
that this feature will not be supported on findU with IE6 for the
time being.

Steve K4HG

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org