[aprssig] Google maps live

Steve Slay snslay at swbell.net
Mon Jul 4 03:53:48 UTC 2005

I am running IE 6.0.2900.2180.xsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519CO on XP with SP2.

When I go to;

I get;

    A Runtime Error has occurred.
    Do you wish to Debug?

    Line: 8
    Error: 'GMap' is undefined

When I debug, this is where it hangs;

    function loadMap(){ var map = new GMap(document.getElementById("map"));

Steve Slay
Where am I now?  http://tinyurl.com/i4ia
See the weather RADAR  http://tinyurl.com/i4i7
Try this one http://tinyurl.com/i3ni
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the
former."    Albert Einstein